Forex Trader

It is a sad fact that 90% of traders fail, and many very quickly give up. Why? When I went through a phase of losing trades I treated it as a temporary setback and went back to the drawing board. I analysed the reasons of my failure and I sought the guidance of Top Traders, Mentors and Coaches to put me back on the path of success and profitability.In my opinion the high rate of failure for a new trader can be related to the six major obstacles that a trader faces, which are summarised as follows –Poor SkillsLack of adequate capitalSetting unrealistic targets and goalsLack of PatienceLack of disciplineHigh risk aversion.If we look at the list, it becomes apparent that the failure is as a result of trading without having in place a proper Trading System and a Trading Plan– One that includes mind training, quality Forex education and strategies and sound money management rules.

1 comment:

  1. BSE Sensex opened lower by 25 points at 29395, while the Nifty50 opened lower by 14 points at the 9093 mark.capitalstars

    ReplyDelete